Sunday, April 4, 2010

Good Weather........

The past couple of weeks its been hit or miss with the weather but these past few days it hit the 80s and it feels great. I had to take a couple days off work and just chill with the fam lol. Definitely appreciate those times hangin with them. The weather has a way of putting people in a good mood. People have been all smiles and its just interesting. Im hoping the weather can just maintain and transition properly into the summer. This summer is lookin like its gon be cool. Im not doin a vacation but a few long weekend trips. Its so much I want to do and places Im tryin to be so hopefully I'll be able to do them come summer time. There are a few concerts I'm trying to see, a couple of weddings graduations, and host of other events going on so hopefully I'm hopin i can get it all in. Either way its gonna be a good summer and I cant wait till it gets here. Here's a couple of joints to rock out too:







Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment