Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day...........

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

Just got off the plane and Im home chillin watchin the rest of this NBA All Star game. This year I was spposed to be out there for all the festivities but I had to step out of town. Its funny cause the airport was full of red balloons and everybody was just in a loving spirit. The plane was all decorated and everything. I just had to laugh.

This year doesnt feel like Valentines Day because its just been a hectic but fun start to this year snow storms and some more stuff. For this post I just have to give a shout out to my love. Im happy and thankful that we are in each others lives. She is beautiful smart strong thoughtful and has one of the biggest hearts. I like that she is so giving of her time to others and we just make each other better. She's my number one supporter and she shows it to me day in and day out. I could probably write about how she has been there for me in some real tough times but Im not Im just gonna say I love you.


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment